This Yoni Steaming Seat has been beautifully handcrafted in the Southern Tablelands of NSW Australia. This item is made from marine ply which means that the steam wont effect the wood. Each seat is unique, so the wood patterns in this pic may differ from the seat you receive.
The shape that has been carved in the centre is the ancient symbol for the Yoni. Our most potent portal.
Yoni Steaming is a very ancient, spiritual and healing practice.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming:
- provides gentle nourishment to your body
- detoxify your uterus
- warm up your womb and connect spiritually with your creative centre
- improve your health and overall wellbeing
- heal your reproductive system
- Embrace your femininity and feel the Magic of being woman
- release store emotions and open your heart
- relax your mind
- enhance your unique vibrant radiance
- relax your womb and sexual organs
- reduce menstrual cramps
- Significant reduction in pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- help your uterus to tone and clean itself
- Decreases menstrual flow.
- Regulation menstrual cycles.
- revitalizes and energizes your uterus,
- eases anxiety,
- rids your body of any bad energy and trauma,
- Increased fertility.
- More rapid healing and a toning of the reproductive system after giving birth.
- Treatment of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assistance with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assistance with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Treatment of chronic vaginal/yeast infections.
- Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain.
- Detoxification of the womb and body.
- Reconnection to the Earth and ancient women’s wisdom and rituals.
- connect with your root and find stability
- Improving circulation (blood supplies nutrition thus more blood flowing = more healing for the area)
- Boosting immune & digestive health
- Balancing pH
- increase in libido as the heat increases blood flow to the vagina, as well as the clitoris
The seat can simply be placed over a clean, food-grade (20 ltr/5 gallon) bucket with a food-grade stainless steel or glass bowl containing your yoni steaming herbs and hot water placed carefully in the bottom. The underside of the seat is reinforced with notches for safety and stability. With the seat placed securely on the bucket, sit as you normally would in a chair while you steam. When you’re finished, slip the seat away anywhere for storage (it’s only about an inch thick!).
$111.00 plus $20 shipping Australia only. Please email me if you require postage overseas. email@example.com
Yoni Steam Blend:
Calendula: A beautiful bright flower bringing joy, vitality and healing to the womb. Gentle
healing for scar tissue and wounds. Activates lymph flow and alleviates fungal and bacterial
Red Raspberry Leaf: Gentle medicine for the womb. A superb uterine tonic that relaxes and
tones the uterus. Healing for heavy menstrual bleeding, reproductive aliments such as cysts,
fibroids, endometriosis and prolapse and post-surgery.
Lemon Balm: A soothing, calming and uplifting herb that helps to reduce yoni itchiness.
Basil: Spiritually cleansing and blesses the woman receiving it. Reduces menstrual cramps.
Antibacterial. Used to bring on the return of absent menses
Rose: Beautiful, relaxing and uplifting. A gentle astringent for internal tissues. Increases self-
love and helps to release stuck emotions
Lavender: A gentle, relaxing herb helpful for alleviating anxiety and calming and mind, body
and soul. Antibacterial, antiviral and astringent. Nourishing to the nervous system and
helpful for easing cramps. Note: it is quite a drying herb and so is NOT recommended for
menopause or when trying to conceive.
Mugwort: A herb with a strong, longstanding affinity with womb health. It has powerful
circulatory properties, cleanses physically and spiritually and helps bring on menses.
Promotes energy flows in and out of the womb. Mugwort is also attributed to have magical
powers that protect one from evil spirits and is beneficial for healing sexual trauma. NOT
recommended while breastfeeding.
All ingredients are certified organic. Packaged in home compostable cellophane bags,
made in Australia from renewable cellulose fibre. You can throw them in your compost at
home and they will decompose in approximately 15 weeks. For more information see this
50g - enough for 4 steams