This Yoni Steaming Seat has been beautifully handcrafted on the South Coast of NSW Australia. This item is made from marine ply which means that the steam wont effect the wood. Each seat is unique, so the wood patterns in this pic may differ from the seat you receive.
Yoni Steaming is a very ancient, spiritual and healing practice.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming:
- provides gentle nourishment to your body
- detoxify your uterus
- warm up your womb and connect spiritually with your creative centre
- improve your health and overall wellbeing
- heal your reproductive system
- Embrace your femininity and feel the Magic of being woman
- release store emotions and open your heart
- relax your mind
- enhance your unique vibrant radiance
- relax your womb and sexual organs
- reduce menstrual cramps
- Significant reduction in pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- help your uterus to tone and clean itself
- Decreases menstrual flow.
- Regulation menstrual cycles.
- revitalizes and energizes your uterus,
- eases anxiety,
- rids your body of any bad energy and trauma,
- Increased fertility.
- More rapid healing and a toning of the reproductive system after giving birth.
- Treatment of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assistance with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assistance with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Treatment of chronic vaginal/yeast infections.
- Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain.
- Detoxification of the womb and body.
- Reconnection to the Earth and ancient women’s wisdom and rituals.
- connect with your root and find stability
- Improving circulation (blood supplies nutrition thus more blood flowing = more healing for the area)
- Boosting immune & digestive health
- Balancing pH
- increase in libido as the heat increases blood flow to the vagina, as well as the clitoris
$111.00 plus $20 shipping Australia only
The seat can simply be placed over a clean, food-grade (20 ltr/5 gallon) bucket with a food-grade stainless steel or glass bowl containing your yoni steaming herbs and hot water placed carefully in the bottom. The underside of the seat is reinforced with notches for safety and stability. With the seat placed securely on the bucket, sit as you normally would in a chair while you steam. When you’re finished, slip the seat away anywhere for storage (it’s only about an inch thick!).